Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long time no see(or talk) !
Haha i keep asking people to blog more than i never.... bad example
SO I SHALL START!
Today was quite fun haha, except for that Ignite thingy.
Wah sian man the library com so lousy, purposely choose to hai me.
I type out the thing super fast(yeah my typing's faster!!!!), and then when almost finish the Microsoft Word hanged and i had to restart... ARGH@!! 20 mins wasted.
So me and Nick rushed up back to class to ask Ms Tan for more time to type out the thing then we ran back down and chionged it. Good exercise eh?
Yeah, so much choir. Very sian leh everyday gotta go. Tomorrow have, Sat have, Monday have, Friday have again..... Siannnnn
We plan on Monday go Mannat house one and then i forgot that there was choir... hope it doesn't clash...
I hope tomorrow will go well too.... There's PE but i dunno what to do cause my 2.4 will pull down everything.. All "A" and "B" leh.. SAD!!
Oh yeah got people keep asking me to change my blog skin, but then i got no ideas leh... care to suggest?
Ok i shall be good and go do my maths homework now, if not gotta stay up till super late haha. I'm finally doing homework!!
OH YES! ALmost forgot, gonna tell you guys(and girls) my results! YAY!
I failed Lit zzz. Totally didn't even see my paper and i failed it. That's just sad man.
I just passed english, which was a surprise because i usually did well for it. Nvm though, will just study harder for EOY..
YES!! I GOT A1 FOR MATHS AND SCIENCE!! YESS!!! The 2 most unlikely subjects i will get A1 in. I heard i got A2 for Geog, which is good too!!! Thank God for all the blessings! Haha k lah go do hw liao. UNtil next time!

God Bless,
Darius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home