Haha long time no talk(yet again again again)
Today had choir! Then after that went Mannat's house lol. We spent 7 hours there and barely did anything. I'm JEALOUS! Mannat school got alot of pretty girls lol. I didn't know so manyamericans went to Thailand to study.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDRIC AND DANIEL! May the Lord bless you all the days of your youth and may his glory cover you as you taqke on yet another year!
Oh yeah! Teacher's Day Celebration was like quite fun yesterday! I got prize leh haha!
Min Yi doesn't believe i can grow taller. Unfair.
More about Mannat's House.
We had 5 star chicken rice there lol. The chicken rice from the stall behind my house nicer but then nevermind, got food liao should not complain.
Me and Nick and Sparsh were like super slacking. We kept messing Mannat's bed up. So fun! haha.
Sadly, Mannat leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow. Good trip Mannat!
Ok i'm lazy to post and it's 11.20 now so i guess i'm gonna chat more with daniel and jovi and then sleep!
God Bless!
Darius



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home