Wednesday, September 23, 2009

O.o today had the Ignite thingy. SO FUNNY SEH! We were like the only group who went up and was laughing. Zzzz. Emo class lah the rest. 1G BRINGS JOY TO THE REST!
Haha Jun Hao was continuously asking me what to say and i was just smiling and trying to sound loud (i think i was).
Today was ok, quite fun actually.
YESTERDAY WAS THE BEST! During science when the groups were supposed to be patching up the mistakes on their Ignite project, we totally didn't do anything and was making jokes haha. I LAUGH LIKE SIAO CAN! Super funny lorh. Then in the end we didn't do a single thing and me, Nick and Jun Hao laugh till cannot laugh anymore.
I think we did well for Ignite. Thank God for helping us through yet another hurdle in our Secondary School Lives.
I pray that everything will go on smoothly and that God will help me through tomorrow.

God Bless, Darius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home