Sunday, October 4, 2009

Waoh how long ago since i posted.
TMR IS THE EOYS! I barely studied lol just cannot bring myself to. I also dunno why.
But, I shall pray. God helps us and we should pray before the start of each exam and after. Hehe.
Nothing interesting happened these few days. In YC we planned for the outing in December. Any guys wanna know inform me k! $5 for dinner and an entire day's events leh super cheap. Only guys k sorry girls cannot.
Lol hmm... what else happened?
I SHALL TALK ABOUT MOUSEHUNT! I just found out that the town of digby and the mousoleum could be acessed by masters.zzzz. All that time hunting at great gnarled tree and laboratory was useless. ARGH@!!
Ok nvm. I shall focus on the exams and try not to talk so much. Wonder how people talk so much on their blogs.. i totally have nothing else to say. Who wanna follow me tmr go study? Need someone to study with lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home